Friday, April 6, 2018

Spring Sidetable Vignette


With our backyard still buried in snow
and snow in the forecast
for almost every day
I needed to put some touches
of spring around the house.


We have a little table that sits between
our chairs and I decided to cover it
with a spring cloth.
I just love the flowers on it.


We use this table to charge our devices
and the cords can be messy looking.


But we pull them through the base of our vintage lamp
and can tuck them away
when we don't need them.


I added a vase
with some pussy willows
and greenery.


And a little white bird.


On the other side of the lamp
I added a porcelain lily
and filled it with some
colored glass painted eggs.



Every spring we have an owl
that comes to our neighborhood
so I included my white porcelain owl
in my spring décor.


Our little Storm Glass
is fun to watch
and surprising in how accurate it is.



All put together our little side table
is ready for spring
even if it doesn't seem like it outdoors quite yet.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!