Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Terra Cotta Snowman Planter

 
few years ago I made a little terra cotta plant holder
that I thought turned out so cute.


It is so easy to give it a quick Christmas makeover.
  Just a a change of the bow and the addition of
a Christmas poinsettia makes it ready for the holidays.


My hubby came up with the idea that we should make a winter version.
So, I put together the pots and he painted it white for me.
We shopped together for the accessories and he insisted it have a carrot nose,
which I think adds some personality.

 
So we now have a "Frosty" planter :)

 
~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Alana, I love it sooo much! It's so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete


  2. So beautifully done.real creation Allana.have a great celebration with family and friends...:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!