Today I am joining in with Gae from Cherished Hearts at Home . She has a weekly post called Hearts for Home which is open for others to link up with and share some thoughts on home-centred ways. She encourages us to think of 4-6 things to commit to each week to make homelife special and to bless us as keepers at home.
This week I need to:-
1. Go through everything collected for college with my daughter and get it packed and ready to go - along with a master list so we don't forget to unpack anything once we're there!
2. Get things ready to enter into the local fair this weekend.
3. As always at this time of year, there are items that need to be brought in from the garden and processed.
4. Make a salad and dessert in advance for Sunday's meal at church as I will be out all day Saturday.
5. Make an appointment at the bank.
6. Start on a menu plan for the week we will be away camping.
~Home, the spot of earth supremely blest,
A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest~