Sunday, May 9, 2021

The Simple Woman's Daybook

 

For today...
Sunday, May 9, 2021

Looking out my window...

~Some much needed rain~

I am thinking...
How my throat has been a little sore the last few days.

I am thankful for...
My children.

One of my favorite things...
Flowers.

I am creating...

~I haven't made too much progress this past week~

I am wearing... 
Black sweats and a red sweatshirt.

I am hearing...
The fridge running, otherwise all is quiet.

I am reading... 
In the Shadow of the Denali by Tracie Peterson
and
Sacred Rest by Saundra Dalton-Smith

Around the house... 

~I finally transplanted this poor little guy who has been in water for far too long~

In my kitchen...

~BAT Sandwiches - Bacon, Avocado and Tomato~

In my garden...


Pondering these words... 
“We must not allow other people’s limited
Perceptions to define us.”
~Virginia Satir~

A few plans for the upcoming week...
~Working~
~Visit my parents~
~Gardening~
~Open up the trailer, weather permitting~

A moment from my day...
~Short nails. Hoping they will last through this latest lockdown.~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana

I am joining...

5 comments:

  1. Loved visiting today. I too have a baby spider plant which needs to find soil and a pot soon. Love your sandwich, not I want a BLT! LOL I also loved your words to ponder. They are so true. Thanks for blessing me with your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post, Alana. I love your daybook concept. And the BAT sounds fabulous! Thanks for stopping by to visit me today at Marmelade Gypsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Virginia Satir quote has been copied into my quote book. Thanks for that! Lovely to visit you today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!