Sunday, March 28, 2021

The Simple Woman’s Daybook



For today... 
Sunday, March 28, 2021

Looking out my window...
It is cloudy and the wind is picking up.
We have a Wind Warning for today
with winds gusting up to 120 kph
and also a Snow Squall Watch.

I am thinking... 
That I am ready for a new normal.

I am thankful for...
the fact that vaccines are being administered.

One of my favorite things...
Quiet Sundays.

I am creating...
Monthly master list for April.

I am wearing... 
 Black leggings and a red sweatshirt.

I am hearing...
The clock ticking.

I am reading... 
God Walk by Mark Buchanan.

I am learning...
That I need to find balance.

Around the house... 
A few little things of spring.

In my kitchen...
Chicken Noodle Soup is simmering.

In my garden...
It’s still too early but I am planning
new front flowerbeds.

Pondering these words... 
To control our passions we must govern our habits,
And keep watch over ourselves in the
Small details of every day life.
~Sir John Zubbock~

A few plans for the upcoming week...
~Working~
~Manicure~
~Easter Services~
~Outdoor family gathering - weather permitting~

A moment from my day...

~Saw the first Robin of the season~

~~~*~~~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana


I am joining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!