Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Colors of Fall Table

 
It is almost that time to begin thinking winter tablescapes
so I thought I would get in a final few fall tablescapes
before the snow really begins to fly.
 
 
I started off with my brown tablecloth
with delicate leaf details.
 
 
Pumpkins are a fall decorating staple
and I love the orange color.
 
 
Some pretty colored fall leaves.
 
  
 
Some deep red flowers and some pumpkin candles.
 
 
Makes for a pretty centerpiece.
 
 
Added my simple white dishes with beige napkins
and a delicate little leaf.
 
 
And the table is dressed in pretty fall color.
 
 
~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 



I am joining...
Cuisine Kathleen for Let's Dish
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home

8 comments:



  1. Hi Alana nice to see you after a long gap on the blog....your table is so very pretty.i like your entire table setting.the white plates looks very exclusive.runner very beautiful.thx.....love sujatha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive, Alana. Hope you are enjoying the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors, Alana. (I like the name Alana, it sounds so fairish). The table looks so warm and cheerful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katarina :) and thanks for following!

      Delete
  4. Very pretty! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!