Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hearts for Home


Today I am joining in with Gae from Cherished Hearts at Home . She has a weekly post called Hearts for Home which is open for others to link up with and share some thoughts on home-centred ways. She encourages us to think of 4-6 things to commit to each week to make homelife special and to bless us as keepers at home.

I was able to complete everything on my list of my last post :)  It always surprises me what I can get done when I write it down and then plug away at it.
This week I need to:-

1.  Start some seeds indoors.

2.  Clean out the fridge.

3.  Finish putting away some boxes into our storage area.

4.  Take care of myself so I can get over this cold I caught.

That's all I am going to work on this week.  I want to keep things low key until I am feeling better.


~Home, the spot of earth supremely blest,
A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest~
(Maricar Macalincag)


2 comments:

  1. Alana,

    Everything else is great...but taking care of yourself is really the priority.

    Feel better soon.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alana,
    A great sense of achievement for you to accomplish all from last week.
    I agree with Maria, you need to look after your self first.
    How I wish I ahd a fridge cleaning fairy to visit my house this week.
    Have a restful and recovering week
    Blessings
    Gae

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!