Monday, December 11, 2017

On The Menu This Week



I love coming home and sitting down to a hot, home-cooked meal
but let's be honest here, I don't always feel like cooking.
Especially when I get home from a long, busy day at work.
So, I have gone back to double batch cooking.
On my days off or the weekends I cook
double batches & then put the second batch in the freezer.
It is so nice to know that on those busy days
all I have to do is pull something out of the freezer the night before
and pop it in the oven when I get home.
Then I can relax while enjoying the delicious smell 
of home cooking coming from the kitchen.

So here is what is on the menu this week.

Monday
Turkey Chili & Cornbread Muffins
(from the freezer)
Parslied Carrots
Tossed Salad

Tuesday
(will be making a double batch)
Garlic Bread
Oven Baked Zucchini
Cesar Salad


Wednesday
Slow Cooker Mushroom Steak
(will be making a double batch)
Mashed Potatoes
Garlic Green Beans
Turnip

Thursday
Swiss Chicken Bake
(from the freezer)
Herbed Egg Noodles
Mint Peas
Cauliflower

Friday
Pizza & Movie Night

Saturday
Pork Roast
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Broccoli w/Cheese Sauce
Corn

Sunday
Thai Chicken Stir-Fry
Asian Salad

Do you like to have meals from your freezer?

~~~*~~~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alana





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!