Saturday, August 14, 2021

Weekend Deals


To be honest, I am not a big shopper.


But while talking to my daughter about our upcoming trip
she emphasized that I would suffer terribly
from the heat and humidity
and she highly recommended shorts, tank tops and dresses.


These are not staples in my wardrobe as I usually wear
longer capris and I the dresses I have are for at home wear
and are not something I would wear out and about.


So I decided I had better do a shopping trip and see what I could find.
I did find two dresses I am quite happy with an a couple of outfits
that will be cool and comfortable.
Even better, everything was 50% off or more
as I hit the season end clearance sales.


Now that's the kind of shopping I like!

 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!