Tuesday, August 3, 2021

The Simple Woman's Daybook

 


For today...
Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Looking out my window...


I am thinking...
How is two weeks I will be seeing my daughter
(if all goes well).

I am thankful for...
Weekends away to the mountains.

One of my favorite things...
Cool evenings.

I am creating...
Packing lists.

I am wearing... 
Burgundy Denim and a confetti shirt.

I am hearing...
The fan.

I am reading... 
Nino's Heart by J.D. Keene
and
Deeply Rooted by Stacey Beebe

Around the house... 
Packing piles of things.

In my kitchen...


~Fresh beans from the garden~

In my garden...






Pondering these words... 
“The words of kidness are more healing
to a drooping heart than balm or honey.”
~Sarah Fielding~

A few plans for the upcoming week...
~Working~
~Manicure~
~Mom's birthday celebration with family~

A moment from my day...


~Hiking sandals that hubby found for me at a great price!~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana

I am joining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!