Tuesday, August 17, 2021

The Simple Woman's Daybook

  


For today...
Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Looking out my window...

I am thinking...
Of everything I need to get done before we leave.

I am thankful for...
Extra time in the mornings to get things done this week.

One of my favorite things...
Early morning quiet.

I am creating...
 More packing lists.

I am wearing... 
Black capris and a pink tank top.

I am hearing...
The fan and birds.

I am reading... 
Nino's Heart by J.D. Keene
and
Deeply Rooted by Stacey Beebe

Around the house... 
Piles.

In my kitchen...

In my garden...





Pondering these words... 
"Effort only fully releases its rewards
after a person refuses to quit."
~Napolean Hill~

A few plans for the upcoming week...
~Working~
~Packing~
~Visit with parents~
~Covid Tests~

A moment from my day...
~I think I liked it better on Pinterest~


~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana

I am joining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!