Friday, August 20, 2021

Week In Review


It has been another great week.
Saturday we got together with family and celebrated
my mom's 72nd birthday.
It's so good to be able to get back together again.


Sunday we got a break from the heat and it rained!
It was so cool we turned on the fireplace
and enjoyed some time watching The Tomorrow War.


Monday & Tuesday were uneventful with long hours at work.
Wednesday when looking out my windows
I noticed a kitty enjoying a nap
on our outdoor furniture.
I do miss having a pet.


The rest of the week was spent getting ready to travel.
Do you think we have enough masks?

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!