Tuesday, August 10, 2021

The Simple Woman's Daybook

 

For today...
Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Looking out my window...
Hot and smoky.

I am thinking...
How it wasn't as busy as it could have been at work
after a long weekend.

I am thankful for...
Extra days of work.

One of my favorite things...
Relaxing spa music.

I am creating...
 Not too much.

I am wearing... 
Black sweats and a blue camo t-shirt.

I am hearing...
The fan and soft music playing

I am reading... 
Nino's Heart by J.D. Keene
and
Deeply Rooted by Stacey Beebe

Around the house... 
Just basic housecleaning.

In my kitchen...
Leftovers tonight.

In my garden...
Things are hanging on despite the smoke & heat.

Pondering these words... 
"The wise does at once what the fool does at last."
~Baltasar Gracian~

A few plans for the upcoming week...
~Working~
~Packing~
~Manicure~
~Haircut~

A moment from my day...
~The resident Richardson Ground Squirrel is getting pretty friendly.~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana

I am joining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!