Friday, August 13, 2021

My Week In Review

 

After being away from our campsite for two weeks
and with the extreme heat we have been having,
I was pleasantly surprised to find my flowers had survived.


On one of our evening strolls we were able to get pretty
close to this deer who didn't seem to mind us being there at all.


It's hard to believe that the end of our camping season
is getting so close.
We loaded up our bikes to take back home
as we will be using them more there
for the remaining weeks than we would at our campsite.



A nice little surprise came in the mail - 2 pretty bags.


I also packaged up a little surprise of my own
to send to my daughter and son-in-law.


I finished off the week by portioning out some chicken breasts
we had bought in bulk and put them in the freezer.

I hope you had a wonderful week.

 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!