Tuesday, December 14, 2021

The Simple Woman's Daybook

  

For today...
Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Looking out my window...
~Not so spring like this week~

I am thinking...
That I am almost ready for Christmas.

I am thankful for...
Hubby who helped with the Christmas shopping.

One of my favorite things...
Washing dishes and watching the birds out my kitchen window.

I am creating...
A project list for 2022.

I am wearing... 
Red jeans and a red plaid shirt.

I am hearing...
Christmas Music.

I am reading... 
Dune by Frank Herbert
and
Enjoying God's Gift of Sabbath by David Gundlach

Around the house... 
Not too much is happening this week

In my kitchen...

In my garden...

Pondering these words... 
"Your time is limited,
so don't waste it living
someone else's life."
~Steve Jobs~

A few plans for the upcoming week...
~Working~
~Video Chat with daughter~
~Manicure~
~Christmas Baking~
~Girl's Shopping Trip & Lunch Out~

A moment from my day...
~Christmas parcel and cards ready to be mailed~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana

I am joining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!