Friday, December 17, 2021

My Week In Pics


Got a start on some Christmas baking with some homemade Nuts & Bolts.


Brunch with Hubby.
Can you believe we have never been to
I-Hop for breakfast?



Some Dollar Store finds that fit in
with my Christmas decor perfectly
and I knew right where they would go
when I saw them in the store.
They were the last ones on the shelf!


I made a big batch of Chicken Noodle Soup
and have it ready for lunches.


Nail Day!
Christmas red this time 😊


My old budget binder was literally falling apart
so I went through, updated, and reorganized
and found a new binder.
All set for the new year.

Hope you all had a great week!

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!










 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alana... Happy Christmas to you and to you family. Decors are beautiful. and your noodle soup looks yummy. Have a wonderful season. Lots of love...Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year to you too Alana. Stay safe. Love sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!