Sunday, April 25, 2021

The Simple Woman’s Daybook


For today...
Sunday, April 25, 2021


Looking out my window...


I am thinking...
How back and forth our weather has been,
One day nice and the next day snow.

I am thankful for...
The moisture.

One of my favorite things...
A cozy blanket and a good movie.

I am creating...

~Last week~

~This week~

I am wearing... 
Olive green jeans and a pink, cream and green striped sweater

I am hearing...
The TV

I am reading... 
The Lords of the North by Bernard Cornell
and
Sacred Rest by Saundra Dalton-Smith

Around the house... 

~Touches of spring~

In my kitchen...

~A new microwave after our old one put on a small fireworks display~


In my garden...


Pondering these words... 
“We must not allow other people’s limited
Perceptions to define us.”
~Virginia Satir~

A few plans for the upcoming week...
~Working~
~Visit my parents~
~Hair appointment~

A moment from my day...

~Pretty pink for spring~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana

I am joining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!