Thursday, April 22, 2021

Kitchen Garden


I’ve always had this odd little area 
That I never really knew what to do with.
Awhile ago I was reading about
Square foot gardening and kitchen gardens
And thought that might be a perfect use for the space.

Today I got the soil prepped 
And the area staked.


Last year I had moved some chives into this area
But after staking out 1-foot sections
I realized I needed to move them over.


The soil was nice and soft so they were easy to move.
 Now I just have to make my planting plan,
 Buy some seeds,
And start planting.




Do you have a kitchen garden?

~~~*~~~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!