Thursday, April 4, 2019

The Odd Time Between Winter & Spring


I find the time between winter and spring
an odd time for outdoor décor.


Once it is warm enough to take down the Christmas decor
I am left with just empty space that I think needs filling.


But it's too early for flowers.


And anything I do put out
has to be able to handle the unpredictable weather -
snow, freezing rain, wind and sleet.


So, I put together this little back door vignette
to fill the empty space
and it should be able to handle the weather.


What do you do with this time 
between winter & spring?

~*~

 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

6 comments:

  1. I really don't do much decorating outside. Probably the closest I come to it is changing out the wreaths on the front and back doors. I'll have to think about this a bit more because your decor at the back door is so sweet! Thank you for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dianna and glad you stopped by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel lost between seasons, too. I put some pots of flowers out this week, even though I know we'll most likely get some more snow in April. I can move them indoors if need be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to be able to put some flowers out. Hopefully in a few more weeks it will be warm enough during the day!

      Delete
  4. I think it's beautiful. I like the way the seasons slowly change and mixing one with the other seems like a natural way to slowly welcome a new season. I decorate inside more than outside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!