Monday, April 1, 2019

Menu Planning Monday



It's that time of week again
to sit down & plan my menu for the week.

Monday
Pulled Chicken
Buns
Tossed Salad

Tuesday
Cheesy Mushroom Fish Bake
Rice
Peas & Carrots

Wednesday
Lasagna (from the freezer)
Garlic Knots
Oven Baked Zucchini
Cesar Salad

Thursday
Roast Pork
Oven Baked Veggies
Gravy
Tossed Salad

Friday
Butter Chicken
Rice
Asian Salad

Saturday
Out

Sunday
Porcupine Meatballs
Mashed Potatoes
Garlic Green Beans
Mashed Turnip


What's on your menu this week?

~*~

 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

6 comments:

  1. That looks like a tasty menu for the upcoming week. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I like your blog tag: finding the amazing in the simple.

    Wishing you one of those amazing weeks...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheesy Mushroom Fish Bake sounds so so yummy! I always go away with my mouth watering from your Menu Monday posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - thanks Dianna. I plan to post the recipe in the near future :)

      Delete
  3. Alana your menu for the week is making me hungry ! Maybe I'll just hop over your house, lol..
    Have a lovely week dear friend.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!