Friday, June 1, 2012

Daughter's 19th Birthday Card


My daughter celebrated her 19th birthday this week.


It seems like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms
and now she is a beautiful young lady.


We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful daughter!


~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!



I am joining...
Be Different...Act Normal for Show and Tell Saturday
Our Delightful Home for Show Me What You Got
Happy Hour Projects for Happy Hour Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday

11 comments:

  1. A beautiful card! AND the cake looks fabulous! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Alana...Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter ~ yes, they do grow up right before our eyes.

    m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and sentimental card. And that cake... swooonnn....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. They do grow up so fast. My daughter will be 46 in July and I don't know where the time went.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed looking at all the birthday pictures earlier today. Sounds like this birthday was a special one and it's obvious to see the love your family shares. This card is beautiful, as well as all the touches you put into making it special.

    Thanks for joining me at Your Cozy Home Party and congrats on your feature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!!! found you at Cozy Home Party

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!