Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Simple Centrepiece

 

I love scrolling through blogs
and seeing the beautiful and creative tablescapes.
However, as much as I enjoy creating a more
elaborate tablescape when family & friends are over,
I find that my simple, everyday table 
brings me calm and joy when I come in from my busy day.


These little owls that I am using here are actually
the salt and pepper shakers that stay on the table
and work well together with the floral display
that makes up this winter centerpiece.


I thought I should share it with you before
I change it out to a spring theme.
I love these simple shades of white
with the pussywillows.
It always feels so fresh and clean.

I hope you enjoyed this simple centrepiece.
Do you like to keep it simple or is more elaborate your way to go?

Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!