Thursday, July 12, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies


I would say that this is the #1 favorite cookie in our home.
Everyone loves it which is pretty amazing
since there are a few very picky eaters in our house.


Ingredients
1 cup sugar
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1-1/2 cups margarine, softened
1 cup peanut butter
2 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
3-1/2 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups chocolate chips


Heat oven to 375F.
In large bowl beat sugar, brown sugar, margarine
and peanut buter until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and egg; blend well.
Stir in flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips.


Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
(I roll them in my hands and then flatten slightly)
Indent lightly with fork dipped in sugar.


Bake 6-8 minutes.
Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
This makes a large batch and they freeze well...
if they last that long :)


~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!



I am joining...
Walking on Sunshine for Foodie Friends
Just Us Four for Pinworthy Projects Party
Simple Living with Diane Balch for Foodie Friday
Crazy for Crust for Crazy Sweet Tuesday
Something Swanky for Sweet Treat Thursday

26 comments:

  1. Drooling all over my keyboard this morning. You do this to me EVERYtime girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol :) Thank you for the wonderful complement!

      Delete
  2. These look delicious! I have a few picky eaters here as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It can make things challenging when one half of the family likes something and the other half doesn't.

      Delete
  3. You simply can't beat the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. These sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun carb loading..hahaha. enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had PB choc chip cookies but they sound great. I love PB cookies and I love CC so this is a great idea. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a super yummy combination! Hope you try it :)

      Delete
  6. Looks good folks and I love cookies! Richard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cookies look so yummy! I will be making them! Thank you for sharing the recipe.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness, I'd like some of these right now!! I love the twist with the peanut butter, so trhanks my friend for the recipe!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm peanut butter and chocolate chips = a match made in heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cookies look very tempting. Just as well I can't reach out and eat one!
    I found this via Simple Living with Diane Balch. I linked in an attempt at meatballs. Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! I love these. I will definitely try them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look wonderful! Thanks for linking up of Foodie Friends Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!