Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Simple Spring Tablescape


Sometimes it is nice to have a simple little tablescape.


For this tablescape I started off with one of my favorite
pale green tablecloths
and a crocheted linen
given to me as a gift.


A simple white jug
with pale green and white tulips.
As much as I adore fresh flowers
there are too many people in our house
with allergies so I try to get
good quality fake flowers.


Add my everyday dishes.


And some floral napkins
that were gifted to me
and a pale green napkin ring.


A vintage glass with a hint of pink around the bottom is added.



And it is a quick and simple everyday table
with a touch of spring.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!